Right of withdrawal
Consumers have a fourteen-day withdrawal.
right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we will have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- Contracts for the provision of services, including financial services, the price of which depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no influence and which may occur within the withdrawal period, in particular services related to shares, with shares in open investment funds within the meaning of § 1 Paragraph 4 of the Capital Investment Code and with other tradable securities, foreign exchange, derivatives or money market instruments.
- Contracts for the provision of services in the areas of non-residential accommodation, transportation of goods, car rental, delivery of food and beverages and the provision of other services related to leisure activities, if the contract stipulates a specific date or period for the provision.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
– To [return address on request]
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following
Goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notification is made on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.